Monday 27 May 2013

Breaking in to the great big world of blogging..!

Since running the Vixxydicks blog over on tumblr, I felt as though I ought to branch out to something a little more professional. After all, if this is something that I am going to be seriously passionate about then  I need a blog that is a little sleeker and easier to navigate for viewers from all kinds of social network and blog based websites.

For those of you who are unsure of who I am, My alias is Vixen and I am passionate about sex toys.. particularly Bad-Dragon. I have an extensive collection of toys from their range and truly believe that everyone should experience them at least once. I don't just collect Bad Dragon toys though. I have owned and tested many a vibrator over my years of sexual activity and I will share my experiences here on this blog for all to see. I enjoy giving help and advice to any individual who may ask it of me, and once again I will be using this blog to provide help and advice posts primarily about Bad Dragon toys to begin with, but also regarding other issues as my blog progresses.

I hope I am welcomed warmly here and I look forward to developing this blog as extensively as the last.

Speak soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment