Monday 27 May 2013

My Collection

So, as mentioned in my introduction post, I am an avid collector of Bad Dragon toys. Let me make this clear; I collect these toys on aesthetics and functions alone. I do not to support nor wish to engage in sexual acts with animals, I simply wish to romp with my silicocks.

So! Without further a-do, Let me introduce to my menagerie;


The Ladies... Husky, Mare, V2 Dragoness.


The Babies.. Small Dragon tongue, Small Legacy Gryphon and Small Cockatrice.


Mediums... Medium Tentacle, Moko the Liger, Xar the Karabos, Extinct Dolphin, Chance the Stallion, Cole the Cane, Extinct Waterhorse and the Breeder!


Aaaand.. Larges. Breeder


And Large Tenti'.


So there we have them. All my Boys and Girls in their glory! I will be reviewing all of these toys extensively over the coming weeks, So if there is anything specific that anybody wants to request, Simply drop me an email and I will respond as soon as.

~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment