Monday 27 May 2013

Review; Bad Dragon's Crackers the Cockatrice.



This is the first in a long list of reviews I intend to do. So, without further ado..

The Boring Part..

Crackers is available in four different sizes ranging from Small to Extra-large. I chose a small, but you can find a full size chart here.

As well as different sizes, the company offers three different firmnesses; 3 (Soft), 5 (Medium), and 8 (Hard). This refers to the firmness of silicone that you choose to have your toy made in. 3 is comparable to a firm gummy bear, 5 is similar to a flexed muscle, and 8 I would compare to a rubber ball-- firm, but with some give. I know these are all a little odd, but it's the best I can do with such an odd thing to describe  If in doubt, Go Medium (5) firm!

Not only can you customise those options, but you can also order your toy in any combination of any colours, including glow in the dark, metallic, and pearly finishes.

Bad Dragon's toys are all cast in 100% platinum cured silicone which is body safe, phthalates free and hypoallergenic, meaning it can be easily sterilized after use. This is particularly good if you find this toy not to suit your needs, as it can easily be sterilized then sold on to a new home.

You'll want to use water based lubricant with these toys since Silicone Lubricant can destroy and damage your toy. Keep this in mind if using condoms with toys-- double check your lubricant! 

My Toy

The specs for my Crackers are as follows;

Small size, Soft firm, No extra's. 

I ordered this toy along with another and went for the small size as I had had the opportunity to test out a medium and it was much to large. Check your sizing before ordering, guys!

From first ordering to being delivered, the double toy order took around two months, Which isn't bad considering both toys were custom coloured and the order was being sent over sea's. Another thing to bear in mind is that ordering from Bad Dragon isn't a quick process, so please be patient!
I went wild when I ordered my Cockatrice and decided on an almost rave-esque colouration. Glow in the dark base, with a bright neon pink to bright yellow faded shaft. Nothing could have prepared me for the brightness of this toy when it finally arrived.. My god, if you specify bright then they'll give you bright. The glow really glows brightly when charged up near an appropriate light source, and lasts about an hour, gradually dimming over the time period.

This is my cockatrice next to a standard sized Relentless can;

Back view
Side view

Personal Experience..

The girth of this toy is impressive, even for a small. Unlike the larger sizes though, it's a little.. Deflated? It doesn't have the all round thickness that the other sizes do, and this disappoints me as it is one of the visual features that drew me to this toy.
The toy itself is packed with texture, however don't let this put you off. It's not the sand papery kind of texture that can be found on the sea dragon, so with plenty of thick, water based lubricant you should be fine.
The sheer detail on the shaft and base is amazing. The shaft itself has an almost plated texture on it, and the base is packed with nubs and spines.


This picture shows off the grain of the 3D printer very well, however it's barely noticeable to touch.
Now, On to my person in-use experience..
image
Dem Bumps
The head of this toy allows for easy insertion and gently stretches you up to the thickest point of the shaft. The little bumps also provide some stimulation, however as my toy is the softest firmness available, a lot of the detail and texture isn't felt. On hitting the thickest point of the shaft there's a real pop once you push over it, and the the rest of the toy seems to slip in and nestle nicely in place, somewhat like a plug designed for the vagina.
Personally, I like to let this toy lock in to place then ride my wand to a wonderful climax, However thrusting is possible. Since this toy likes to stay nestled deep in your nether's, thrusting feels a little awkward to me.. Thrusting does allow the bumps and ridges to be felt a little more, but if I were to order this toy again I'd go for something a little firmer. I feel as though so much is lost because of the gummy-bear like softness. 
Let me just rave about the base though.. Yes, it's clunky and unnecessarily large, but those nubs and spines feel so delicious to grind against when the shaft is stuffed deep inside. Gently rocking against it not only provides phenomenal clitoral stimulation, but it also encourages the toy to wiggle and move about inside of you, combining together for an amazing multi-stimulating experience.

So.. Overall experience?

I love this toy, but I don't find myself reaching for him often. He's a great go-to for a quick, fulfilling orgasm, however I think I would benefit from a slightly firmer toy. Also, if you want to be blown away by the detail on this toy, Order or purchase one in a darker colour, preferably with a highlight. This is one of the few toys that benefits from this colour option.

Overall I give the cockatrice 3/4 stars. Almost there, but not quite, however this is mostly due to my own error.

To summarise, not one for inexperienced toy users, but a delicious challenge non-the-less. 

Can you tame the Cockatrice? Careful, choose the wrong size and you'll end up petrified.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment