Friday 31 May 2013

Review; Bad Dragon's Moko the Liger!

The Boring Part..

Moko the Liger is one of the more recent models offered by bad dragon, and is available in four different sizes. Ranging from Small to Extra-large, Bad Dragon has taken in to consideration the broad spectrum of users that their company caters to, so you'll definitely find a size that suits your needs. You can find a full size chart here.

As well as different sizes, the company offers three different firmnesses; 3 (Soft), 5 (Medium), and 8 (Hard). This refers to the firmness of silicone that you choose to have your toy made in. 3 is comparable to a firm gummy bear, 5 is similar to a flexed muscle, and 8 I would compare to a rubber ball-- firm, but with some give. I know these are all a little odd, but it's the best I can do with such an odd thing to describe  If in doubt, Go Medium (5) firm!

Not only can you customise those options, but you can also order your toy in any combination of any colours, including glow in the dark, metallic, and pearly finishes.

Moko the liger is cumtube compatible, however it does not support a suction cup due to those big ol' balls. Sorry! If you truly want to use this toy hands free, there is always the option of purchasing a double sided suction cup to allow you to stick this boy anywhere you like.

Bad Dragon's toys are all cast in 100% platinum cured silicone which is body safe, phthalates free and hypoallergenic, meaning it can be easily sterilized after use. This is particularly good if you find this toy not to suit your needs, as it can easily be sterilized then sold on to a new home.
You'll want to use water based lubricant with these toys since Silicone Lubricant can destroy and damage your toy. Keep this in mind if using condoms with toys-- double check your lubricant! 

My Toy

The minute he was released I knew I had to have him. Thick, smooth.. I couldn't resist. I was kindly gifted this toy by a friend of mine, and didn't hesitate in placing my order. The specs of my toy are as follows;

Medium, Soft firm Liger, No cumtube with a custom split fade/highlight coloration. This is my toy next to your standard Relentless can (500ml.)




His colouration is based off of my Friend's character, and although it came out a lot brighter than intended, it still rocks. The highlight isnt visible, but it glows in the dark. It makes night time play fun because you can see all the nubs and bumps highlighted perfectly in the dark. The whole thing is extremely pearly too-- this thing is so shiny when I try to photograph it! I am very pleased.

I went for a Medium because let's face it.. The small wouldn't satisfy my needs. It has been a long time since I used a small toy, and I'm not sure whether I should be embarrassed by this or not. 
I definitely wasn't disappointed when he arrived. Pulling him out of the box I was gob-smacked by his sheer heft.. he really is a solid hunk of cock, that's for sure. The poor seadragon that came with the order was dwarfed by Moko's thickness, which ultimately lead to me selling it since it was just too small.

Now, On to my personal in-use experience..

image


First off, I really wish this toy supported a suction cup. My favourite way of using him is to have my Fiancé plow me with it doggy style.. Ironyyyy.

Now that little irk is out of the way.. I can absolutely rave about this toy. Never have I ever gotten so much pleasure out of something (Excluding my Fiancé). I can never get enough of this toy-- It doesn't matter how many times I have orgasmed or how much I have been stretched or pushed, this toy just keeps me moaning for more. His silky smooth texture and that delicious taper just fills me up perfectly and if ever there was a toy designed for my vagina, this is it.  I couldn't be more delighted. Well, I could be and I am because I now have an exact copy of my original toy since mine got a split... Whoops. 

I would 100% recommend this toy to every female in the whole entire galaxy. Get one. Get 5. Stick them in all of your orifices because god-damn this toy is amazing.
I am actually looking to purchase the large version of this toy because I am greedy and I will not stop until I have broken myself in some way or another. I need to feel full beyond belief and that can only be achieve by stuffing (or attempted to stuff) a Large moko in my hoo-hah.

He is my go to and when my Fiancé asks me who I want, it's always;

"Moko please." "Moko." "Moooooooookoooooooo". 

I honestly think my Fiancé thinks that I might marry this toy. 
Maybe..

Overall Experience?

100% would recommend  Amazing toy, amazing design, everyone get one.  I'm not biased at all.
In all seriousness though, If you have any concerned or questions regarding this toy, feel free to ask and I'll try to give an honest, unbiased answer.

Thanks for reading~ x

No comments:

Post a Comment