Tuesday 18 June 2013

Review; Bad Dragon's Cole the Dane!

Cole the Great Dane is one of the newer designs released by Bad Dragon. Debuted at well known furry convention back in 2012, this design was subject to mixed opinions. There was already a Canine-themed toy that had been part of the Bad Dragon line up for a long time, however the new Dog turned out to be shorter, fatter, and much more pleasing than it's smaller counterpart. Not a toy for those who're put off by more Feral looking designs, Cole is unmistakably similar to urr.. Real dog anatomy, however don't let this put you off.. Cole is surprisingly pleasing. In my head, my Cole is less of a Dog and more of a Werewolf~

Available in four different sizes ranging from Small to Extra-large, Bad Dragon has taken in to consideration the broad spectrum of users that their company caters to, so you’ll definitely find a size that suits your needs. You can find a full size chart here.

As well as different sizes, the company offers three different firmnesses; 3 (Soft), 5 (Medium), and 8 (Hard). This refers to the firmness of silicone that you choose to have your toy made in. 3 is comparable to a firm gummy bear, 5 is similar to a flexed muscle, and 8 I would compare to a rubber ball— firm, but with some give.  If in doubt, Go Medium (5) firm! But remember.. Thickness totally affects how firmness is perceived. Since this toy has a very fat knot, you might want to factor in this when deciding on your firmness.

You can also order you toy with a split firmness. For example, you can have the shaft in Soft (3), and the base in Firm (8), so that the shaft is forgiving but the base is sturdy.  You can combine any firmnesses for split firm, and it can easily be selected when ordering.
Not only can you customise those options, but you can also order your toy in any combination of any colours, including glow in the dark, metallic, and pearly finishes.

Cole the Dane is 100% cumtube compatible (Even the small!), meaning deep lubricating for those who need a hand. However, the small cannot support both a suction cup AND a cumtube, so that's something you will have to decide on. If you really want both, an option is to buy a double sided suction cup or two and use those to stick your toy to whatever surface you like! All other sizes are able to support both SC & CT though.

Bad Dragon’s toys are all cast in 100% platinum cured silicone which is body safe, phthalates free and hypoallergenic, meaning it can be easily sterilized after use. This is particularly good if you find this toy not to suit your needs, as it can easily be sterilized after use .
You’ll want to use water based lubricant with these toys since Silicone Lubricant can destroy and damage your toy. Keep this in mind if using condoms with toys— double check your lubricant! If you're unsure about your lube, you can check out The Lube Compatibility thread here.

My Toy

image

My Cole is medium sized, Medium firm, and supports a cumtube. His gorgeous colouration is what appears to be a failed Hot Poker, since it's a little more peachy toward the tip rather than the fiery yellow shown in the shock photo. I originally bought this toy as a flop for a hefty discount, his only fault being an air bubble on the sheath.. Something that I don't even notice unless I look really close. Considering this toy has a cumtube AND an expensive, toy exclusive colouration, I nabbed from for a paltry $78. Not bad, Eh? 

Cole is pretty damn firm.. He's Medium firm, something I wouldn't normally go for in a medium toy, however because it was a flop it was simply a risk I took for the hefty discount. Although I'd say he was pretty firm, I wouldn't want him any softer. Toys loose a certain something when they're too soft. There's a sense of realism to a toy being quite firm, and I quite like this. Despite him having a high pearl pigment (it's more like a satin sheen on this toy,) I've not noticed it feeling any softer, unlike my other shiny toys.)

Cole has a stated total length of 9'' (Which measures up true) and a stated insertable length of 7.3'', which is pretty much exact too. The circumference mid shaft is about 6'', and the circumference of the knot is around 8.3'', making this toy pretty chunky all round.

This is a comparison between the toy and your average Relentless can (500ml);

image

image

My personal in-use experience..

I really do love my Cole. His shaft is deliciously chunky and plenty long enough that if you can't manage the knot, it's still satisfying. 

His surface texture is velvety smooth and doesn't have as much drag as some of the other smooth toys. Everything about it is just.. Right. It lubricates really well and stays slick without having to reapply. It also helps that this toy has a cumtube, which helps to really coat my insidey bits with plenty of lube for the finishing act.. The knot.

The first time I used this toy I was overwhelmed by how good it was.. I couldn't dream about taking the knot at first, however the smooth, elliptical shaft just did everything right. The slight spade to the head just nuzzles right under my cervix as opposed to just jabbing it- something I was concerned about since this toy was firmer than ideal.

Needless to say this toy took a lot of work and patience in order to tackle the knot.. I mean, c'mon. It's  about as big round as my fist! After much warming up and toying with my Fiance, I soon felt ready to try and tackle this Beast's knot. 

Filling me full of lube, He pushed forward gently. My god, the stretch.. Its the kind of feeling where you aren't sure if you should stop or keep going. I'm a small girl and this is a big toy! Little by little the knot pushed inside of me, Until.. Pop! I crested the thickest part of the toy and the rest drove in. It felt amazing, but was almost too much.. This was the fullest toy I've ever had inside of me and the fact that it's firmer than soft makes it feel so damn solid. I couldn't hold the knot there for long, but long enough for my Fiance to fill me to the brim with lube. It's such an amazing feeling to push the knot out using your muscle, followed by spilling the fake seed all over the towel. 

I don't often knot this toy, but his shaft is to die for. I'm hoping one day to get to the point where I can properly fuck the knot without it having to just stay tied with me. Mmphf~

Overall Experience?

If you can get over the design of this toy, he'll certainly show you a good time. Here are some of my favourite points about Cole;
  • Smooth, Easy to insert.
  • Can support a suction cup. Yay!
  • Nice fat knot with space to tie
  • Delicious fat shaft with a wonderful, eliptical shape
  • Rounded tip for less ouchie-stabbyness for those with sensitive cervixes
Points that aren't so good;
  • The knot is huuuuuuge.
  • Generally quite a thick toy, not for beginners
  • It's definitely akin to real canine anatomy. this may turn some folks off
Truly a girls best friend, I'd take a silver bullet for this beast. Have you got a home in your heart for this Great Dane?

Purchase your own Bad Dragon beastie today!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment