Wednesday 5 June 2013

Review; Bad Dragon's Chance the Stallion!

The Boring Part..

Chance the Stallion has been around the Bad Dragon store for quite a while now. I believe it was one of the first 3D printed toys that they offered (And you can buy Varka's original, first ever cast flared chance here) and he is still selling strong today. Available in both flared and unflared versions, Chance is certainly one of the more popular Bad dragon boys, and he's available in three different sizes to suit all of those with a taste for Equine anatomy.

As well as different sizes, the company offers three different firmnesses; 3 (Soft), 5 (Medium), and 8 (Hard). This refers to the firmness of silicone that you choose to have your toy made in. 3 is comparable to a firm gummy bear, 5 is similar to a flexed muscle, and 8 I would compare to a rubber ball— firm, but with some give.  If in doubt, Go Medium (5) firm!

You can also order you toy with a split firmness. For example, you can have the shaft in Firm (8) and the Balls in Soft (3), so you have all the rigidity for thrusting but the softness in the balls. You can combine any firmnesses for split firm, and it can easily be selected when ordering. An interesting thing to note with Chance is that if you happen to order the flared version but are worried about the head, you can order your toy with a Soft (3) head and have the rest of the shaft in either Medium (5) or Firm (8). This is something that you'll have to ticket about though, and if you choose this option then your colour options will be limited due to the nature of the casting.

Not only can you customise those options, but you can also order your toy in any combination of any colours, including glow in the dark, metallic, and pearly finishes.

Chance the Stallion is cum-tube compatible, however it does not support a suction cup due to those great big balls. Sorry! If you truly want to use this toy hands free, there is always the option of purchasing a double sided suction cup to allow you to stick this boy anywhere you like. There have been a few rare occasions where I have seen this toy with a suction cup, But again, this is something you will have to ticket about if interested.

Bad Dragon’s toys are all cast in 100% platinum cured silicone which is body safe, phthalates free and hypoallergenic, meaning it can be easily sterilized after use. This is particularly good if you find this toy not to suit your needs, as it can easily be sterilized after use .

You’ll want to use water based lubricant with these toys since Silicone Lubricant can destroy and damage your toy. Keep this in mind if using condoms with toys— double check your lubricant! 

My Toy

The toy that I own is Medium Sized, Soft Firm with no extra's.

image

I purchased this toy last year in bad dragon's summer sale, opting for the "Solar Gold" colouration in return for a juicy discount. The other colours offered were "Midsummer Night's Blue" and "Raspberry Splash" and both were beautiful, but I really couldn't say no to a solid gold horse dong.. 

image
(and the award for baddest-non-dragon goes to.. )

...I digress.

I went with the soft firmness because I purchased my Stallion before really knowing what I preferred in the thicker toys. He's very floppy, but I like him that way. Besides, once inserted it's all good.
Chance boasts an impressive total length of 12'' with an insertable of about 10.5, however measuring this I found that the usable length is actually more like 9''. That takes you right up to the ridge of the sheath before the balls, So I guess if you push past that area then yes, you may be able to insert 10.5''. Here is a comparison next to a standard Relentless Can;

image

The maximum girth of this toy is 6.5'', but this is near the very base of the sheath at the 9'' mark. As you can see, I just about can't touch my fingers here, However nearer the tip of the toy I can easily do this. There is a slight budge near the centre of this toy, which is visible as the medial ring. This feels much larger than it is, and gives a pleasant pop once you push past it, opening the way for the gradual taper toward the base of the toy.

image

image


My personal in-use experience..

Let me start off by saying this toy is long. Very long. On initial insertion, the head sort of rushes forward an inch or two, so if you're unprepared it can really catch you off guard. I have found, though, if you guide and steady the head with your hand it can be a lot less of a punch once it pops in. 

The toy itself has very little surface texture, and seems to eat lube. I have to reapply lube to this toy so often during play, and it gets a little frustrating after a while. When I first used him I was left unimpressed. I'd been waiting to get this toy for so long and now he was here and I'd used him.. He was pretty lack-lustre. The minimal surface texture combined with an awkward length made solo play with this toy pretty dull. 

Disheartened, I decided to give this toy a go with my Fiance in control and.. Wow. I think it was my positioning that made my initial test run with Chance a little dull.. but bent over on all fours, face forced in to the pillow, I could really appreciate what this toy had to offer.

Firstly, due to the position, the toy instantly felt inches thicker. My breath hitches with anticipation every time he would pop out, because I knew he was moments away from bursting inside of me again. Burst is literally the only word to describe how this toy enters you. It doesn't gently glide in, or nuzzle against you and cosy in.. No, it just ploughs it merry way in there with no thought for the person on the receiving end, and it's fucking awesome. His length becomes a good thing when on all fours too. You can really feel this toy pushing its way in to areas that I had no idea felt so good. It's kind of a pleasant-unpleasantness.. It almost winds me, but it is so overwhelmingly amazing that I can't help but ram back against the toy, craving more and more length. It's awesome.

Overall Experience?

I love my Stallion, and he's amazing in the hands of my Fiancé. I don't think I could ever part with him since he's too damn fun. Here are a few key things I enjoyed about this toy;
  • Perfect for those who want length and depth without the challenge of girth.
  • Almost anatomically perfect but toned down enough to remove any squick factor
  • Makes for a good weapon if the need for defence ever arises.
This toy isn't without it's flaws though;
  • The super smooth surface texture eats up lube and makes for a frustratingly rough ride. 
  • The length and size is awkward from someone as small as me to use since it can flop around in an unwieldy fashion before actually getting inside. 
  • The ridge of the head can be somewhat uncomfortable when it drives forward upon insertion-- I couldn't imagine how uncomfortable this could be if the toy was any firmer.
  • I'd prefer this toy to be a little thicker and a little shorter, But a girl can dream.
The small version is great for beginners and anal fun, However te medium is a beast and is quite the challenge! And the Large... Pfffffffffffffft yeah right!

Go and tame your own Pony today at Bad dragon. There's a bunch of ready mades and flops just waiting for homes! Hope my review was helpful and if have any questions or queries, just drop me an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment