Monday 11 November 2013

Review; Exotic-Exotic's Motown the Stallion~!

image

The Company;

Exotic-Erotics, along with Bad Dragon, form the major competition in the realm of Fantasy Sex toys. The one major difference between the two companies, however, is that Exotic-Erotics prides itself on the Life Cast models that it offers. This for some is enough to turn them off, however to others it is the main allure. They not only offer life cast animal phalluses, but also life cast Humans for those of looking for that sort of toy
.
This review is going to be a little different from my usual ones as I will be talking about a Life Cast toy. Feel free to stop reading now if this makes you uncomfortable, as I know these kind of toys squick some people out! You've been warned.

Anyway..

EE offers limited customization options but have a wide range of preset colours that can be mixed and matched to your own tastes. These include flat colours such as black, white, grey, green and blue and many more, as well as a small range of truly florescent colours. Glow in the dark is now available in a single, solid greenish colour for $15!

Custom colours can be attempted but aren't garanteed to come out perfect, so please bare this in mind. With customization, if opting for a split then the first colour is free and you pay $10 for the second, but on a toy like this that has special markings, the colouration will only cost $15. This applies for the "swirl" option too.

Suction cups are indeed available on most toys for a modest $5, incredibly reasonable for such a fun additional extra. I'd totally recommend this option.
Last but not least, each toy comes with a free hand-made storage bag! Great for both concealing your toy and keeping it nice and clean. Each bag is randomly chosen, and for this toy mine was denim blue.

As with all silicone toys, Water-based lube only! Silicone will kill your toy something fierce. Another lubricant that can be used safely with silicone toys is Coconut Oil.. Smells delicious too!

The Model;

The second smallest in the equine line up, The toy I have here is one of the life cast models, Motown. As the name suggests, this toy has been cast from a living, breathing stallion.

Exotic-Erotics are the only company out there to offer this kind of toy, and it is one of the main allures of this company. There are a lot of people who are big on equine toys, and this allows for the experience they may crave without the issues that could come with seeking the real thing.
For my personal usage, this toy comes mostly in use during my Pony Play scenario's with my Handler, and has nothing to do with the real animal is was cast from. I already own Cody and Bad Dragon's Chance and simply sought something with a little more texture as most of the sculpted equine toys are too smooth to properly enjoy. I can easily detach from the fact that this toy is taken from the real thing, as silicone changes it a lot.

If you're interested in this toy but dislike the reality of it, Simply order it in a crazy colour! Orange! Blue! Florescent Rainbow! Yay! (Maybe even lighthouse colours..)

Bah! Again, I digress..

This toy offers a usable length of 11'' and a total length of 12''. The circumference of this toy is mostly uniform, starting at a whopping 8'' around the head, dipping to a pleasant 6.5'' midshaft, only to pop right back up to 8.25'' around the medial ring. Not a toy for the faint hearted, I won't lie.
The cast itself is beautiful, and obviously very realistic. Something that is clear from first seeing this toy is the amount of surface texture; The whole toy is riddled with wrinkles and folds which really does make it a more pleasant ride than Chance. In the soft silicone it's uncannily realistic feeling; something that initially squicked my Fiance out upon handling the toy.

As with all silicone toys, cleaning is important after use in order to keep your toy in tip-top condition. A warm soapy bath is good for cleaning after daily use, however it is always good practice to boil your silicone toys from time to time to really give them a good, deep clean. Naturally take more care with a toy like this, as the number of wrinkles and crevices can easily harbor fluids and other nasties. Really give your boy a good scrub after use to keep it nice and clean.

My Toy;

I opted for a customized take on the natural markings on my Motown as after a string of disappointing custom colourations. Motown's natural colouration offers a mostly black shaft with a single "stallion" pink splotch on the length; EE has a disclaimer saying that each toy turns out differently when poured, so no two ponies are the same.. A nice touch, I think.

I requested that my stallion had one or two splotches instead of just the one, and I love the outcome. 
It's like licorice & strawberry yogurt.. Nom~

image

I chose soft firmness for this toy as I had not a hope in hell of using it in anything firmer.. An 8'', blunt head? Yeah, that's not going anywhere without it being soft. Upon reflection a soft head with a medium shaft may have been wise, but I've never been one for odd splits. As you can imagine, this toy is so very floppy in this firmness, and is very akin to a flaccid phallus.. A sad, flaccid horse cock is such a sorry sight. But! It does feel beautiful under hand. The wrinkles and ridges are soft, but still noticeable and are uncannily fleshy like, something that I was very shocked by when I first handled this toy. My Fiance personally dislikes the heavy wrinkles, but to me I don't see them as wrinkles.. They're texture-fun-time-makers.

image

The final thing I opted for with my toy is a suction cup, because why not! At $5, it's hardly worth not getting. The suction cup is much more stable than the one on my hippocampus, and really sticks. The only thing I did notice that that the outside edges of the base seem to bevel outwards once the cup is properly depressed. This isn't an issue, but I though I'd mention it all the same.

In use;

As you can imagine, this toy is difficult to insert. Without any real prior warm up (slender, but tapered toys), it likes to just slip and bounce off my entrance.. This can get very tedious, very quick, especially when everything is well lubricated. Lubed hands, bits and toys don't equal easy insertion when they're as blunt as this.

The best method I found for inserting this toy was to try to compress the head a little, then insert it in a two step method; one side, then the other. Once those bits are in you can kind of just push the rest in with a little force. This, however, does lead to a little soreness the next day, so either prepare yourself or stretch a little prior to using this big boy.
Once inside he's a dream. This toy is everything I hoped it would be. It has texture, a slight flare to the head, thickness AND length. A girl feels spoiled!

In all fairness, my limited experience with this toy hasn't been entirely mind blowing due to a number of factors.. I'm an impatient girl. I should have waited a good week or so after having my menstrual week as I'm always a lot more tender and shallow around this time. Enthusiasm and impatience lead to a lot of ouchiness and a very unhappy uterus the next morning due to the (un)welcome pounding of this impatient stallion (I blame my Fiance.)

Edit; At the time of writing this review (prior to my vacation), Motown had left me feeling frustrated and aroused.. I couldn't wait to try him again once I'd recovered, but sadly we didn't bring him on our Vacation.

Story time~

Upon getting home we settled in to a spot of Pony play, which very quickly turned in to a session of "Capture the Mare". After avoiding the hobbles and bridle for a good while I let my guard drop and he captured me, restraining my firey will with leather hobbles and a rubber bit strapped tight in my mouth. He tethered me to the bed post, tight and close, allowing me only to snort and toss my head wildly in frustration, knowing not what was coming next. He paced around me, my blinkers obscuring all but my frontal vision. My ears were primed for all his actions, and I heard him fumbling around with drawers and bottles. I heard the familiar thud of silicone on the bed and instantly felt a flash of heat through my nethers.. What was he planning?   
   
I'd settled, accepting my capture with a disgruntled resignation. Suddenly from behind I felt my tail pulled to the side and the familiar warmth of His hand on my genitals, inspecting me. That's when it clicked.. He was going to breed me. The capture, the hobbles.. it all made sense. Before I had time to fight against it, I felt the blunt pressure of Motown's head probing for entrance, and, as before, it wasn't going anywhere. Naturally this experience was a little rougher than my own personal journey, but this wasn't for me to decide..    

With a somewhat eye watering pop, the toy made it's entrance and pushed deep, the previous discomfort now gone and replaced with a deliciously textured stretch. In terms of shaft width, Motown isn't all the wide.. It's just that damn head. The texture can really be felt on this toy and it is advised to keep a healthy supply to lube on hand. I like to reapply every now and then to keep the toy gliding smooth, as I have had issues with this toy drying out a little and catching on me as opposed to gliding smoothly in and out.. It kind of just stretches if you don't lubricate well enough.
Tl;Dr; My second run with this toy was PHENOMENAL.

To summarize!

If you're looking for a pony with a little more texture than those offered by other companies, Motown may be the pony for you!
Here are some of my Pro's and Con's.

Pros!
  • Heavy texture makes for a entirely different ride
  • Nice thick shaft, good for those after something a little chunkier
  • Reasonably priced considering the style of toy
And, for the sake of fairness, Cons!
  • May be a little large for novice toy users
  • Life cast may put people off
  • Requires more care when cleaning due to heavy surface texture.
So yes! No need to keep a reign on your desires, this pony is hot to trot! Go give him some love over at Exotic-Erotics today~

image

No comments:

Post a Comment