Tuesday 3 March 2015

Primal Hardwere's Neigh Sayer Dildo Review~!




Its been a very long time since I last reviewed one of Primal Hardwere's products, and boy have they expanded! Once a  small, niche company, these guys have bloomed in to a fully fledged store; Primal Hardwere now offers sheaths, dildos, tentacles and have even released their own penetrable, something only a handful of companies have done.
I've always found Primal Hardwere easy to work with and it makes me so happy seeing business going well. I remember when I first got my Neigh-Sayer sheath that they were babies in the dildo market, and now they're all grown up and paving their own way in this competitive business.
Primal Hardwere sources all of their materials domestically, supporting local businesses and economy. They are also very environmentally conscious, using reusable mixing containers wherever possible, and utilizing web hosting with a zero-carbon footprint that is powered by a local wind farm.
All of PH's toys are made of 100% Platinum silicone and should be cared for in the same way as any other silicone product; Wash after use to maintain quality, boil if sharing and for general good hygiene practice and never, ever use silicone lubricant with your toy! Silicone lubricant can irreversibly damage your toy, and that wouldn't be good.
All toys can be ordered in a variety of pre-set colourations; below is an image taken from the website that shows the colours offered right now. Contact them for any special requests such as glow, pearl, and custom mixed colours. They are happy to help!

image

Primal Hardwere now offers three different firmnesses of silicone, however I cannot confidently tell you how they compare to the other companies'

My Toy

When I reviewed the Neigh-Sayer cock sheath I absolutely adored the toy both when using it with my Fiance and when using it alone, so when I saw that Primal-Hardwere had upgraded the sheath in to a dildo version I knew I had to have it!

image



image

In terms of differences, the first and most blindingly obvious is the addition of a wonderful, swaying pair of balls. This is the one thing that makes the toy a dildo over a sheath.. That, and the lack of a hollow core, of course. There are little to no other differences, especially considering that the toy looks as though it was built off the original Neigh-Sayer cast. This is not a bad thing though! I adored the original sheath so much that I tended to use it solo, making this dildo remodel just perfect.

image

The toy is covered in bold veins and details, such as a pronounced head ridge and a strong medial ring. Offered in just one size, the Neigh-Sayer may not be a one-size-fits-all, so bear this in mind before ordering.

image



image



image

When I was offered this toy to review, I decided to let them interpret the colour scheme how ever they wished! I provided three different pictures of three iconic Pony princesses/queens and left them to it. What I received was awesome!!
It is clear that they chose Moony/Bad-dream Sky-rock as their theme and the colours fit so well. The base is black (which I adore in most my toys) and shaft is... I'm not sure? a sort of fade/split of fluro violet with blue interference pigments, and stormy sky blue loaded with large, body-safe hexagonal glitter. The more I look at the toy though, the more I feel that the blue on the upper shaft is some sort of thick highlight? I can see the violet underneath when I flex it, but it does not seem to have the same qualities of highlights I've seen in the past.. Either way, I freakin' love it, and it's gorgeous. End of discussion! 

image



image



image

I believe that this toy has been cast in the Soft firmness, which is akin to the softness offered by both Bad-Dragon and Exotic-Erotics. It's very flexible and bendy, allowing for a more gentle ride. When ordering Equine toys, I always tend to go with a Soft firmness simply because they are blunt and often have a strong ridge around the head, something that can cause a lot of discomfort if used in something a little firmer-- I have learned this through personal experience,  however everyone is different. This is why it is important to consider firmness when ordering your dick.
Primal-Hardwere does not offer things like suction cups or cum-tubes, however I don't think the Neigh Sayer really needs it. The balls are so heavy and strong that they keep the toy planted real nice

In use.

In use this toy doesn't differ much from the original sheath, however it is much easier to use alone. The addition of the large balls provide a decent grip for when things get a little slippery, as well as providing a little more weight behind the thrust, thus making it a little more gentle on my hands and wrists.
As mentioned previously, this toy is fairy thick; the head is super blunt and pronounced so entry can be a little irksome, but once inside the frilled ridge provides superb frontal wall stim, so this toy is perfect for those of you who thrive off of that type of stimulation.
The length is not too bad, allowing me to enjoy the details all the way down the shaft. If there is one thing I dislike about long/equine toys it's that I often can't enjoy the medial ring since it's so far down the shaft-- This toy solves that issue by having a reasonable insertable length, combined with a decent thickness. Yay!
I really do love the Neigh-sayer because to me, it is kind of  the Ork of the horse dongs. It has got a gnarliness about it that I absolutely love, and all the thick, exaggerated veins and bumps really provide a bunch of different sensations. From here on, I'm banning smooth Horse-dingles. Texture is good!
Another great thing about this toy is that it fits perfectly in my Harness! A lot of toys I have to wrangle in, and even then the base can cause some minor issues. None of that with the Neigh Sayer! The way the toy pinches between the lower shaft and the balls allows for the O-ring to nestle nicely against the top, keeping it proud and secure when being worn. This is especially useful when using this toy vigorously, as I have had more than one occasion where a toy slips out of the harness causing unnecessary interruptions to play.


Conclusion?

All in all I adore the Neigh-Sayer dildo. Primal Hardwere took one of my favorite products and enhanced it even further, allowing me to enjoy it with or without my Fiance. I am always looking to expand my stable, and the affectionately named Moony fits right in, providing different and interesting sensations to an otherwise very similar theme.

Pros and Cons!

  • Full custom options to allow a perfect toy experience
  • Provides new and exciting sensations and visuals to a potentially same-y theme
  • Great, direct stimulation to most of the internal sweet-spots.
  • Price may be a little high for some
  • Perhaps a little too realistic for some
  • One size most certainly does not fit all- A little thick for those with smaller capacities.
So yes. Be it Pony, Kitty or Pup, Primal-Hardwere will have a dildo to suit your style. None of those your cup of tea? How about tentacles, tongues and... Cacti? Yes, Cacti. Scurry on over to Primal-Hardwere and take a look at whats to offer.. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment